- Fun and interactive
- Try something different
- Be like the TV stars
- Located in Parnell
- Large, modern kitchen
Master chef classes are a popular option for any group but even more so for Auckland hens parties! Pick up some culinary skills and learn some tips and tricks to mastering Asian cuisine and wow your family and friends.
Choose from menu's such as Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian or Indian - you're spoilt for choice here.
- The kitchen is located in Parnell so not too far from the CBD and can host up to 60 people so its ideal for even the largest of hens parties!
- You will be divided into smaller groups - just like Master Chef, this is laid out as a competition so great for groups looking to add that extra element to the day.
- After a taste test trying out knowledge of the cuisine, you've chosen our chef will demonstrate 3 dishes you will make.
- Pay close attention as you will be put back onto the cooking stations to withstand the pressure of a 45-minute cooking challenge. It’s now your time to show off all those hidden cooking abilities to your teammates!
- At the end of the 45 minutes, just like your favourite TV shows, we will judge your meals based on the tidiness of your workstation, teamwork, creativity, presentation skills (a little speech from the team is always good!) and taste.
A winner will be announced at the end of the event! Also the winning team will walk away with a prize!
Number: Min 10 people to 60.
You are welcome to purchase the beverages from venue as we sell a variety of Beer, Wine, Sake, and non-alcoholic drinks ($10 per drink), or we allow BYO at a cost of $8.00 per person, for wine/sparkling only or $10.00 per person for BYO wine/sparkling, beer/cider, and Soft Drinks (but strictly no spirits).
Early booking essential. November/December bookings $10pp on top of listed price. 50 % deposit required.
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.