- Beautiful day out on Waiheke Island
- All transport included
- All tasting fees included
- No boring tour guide
- Lunch can be added depending on budget
Waiheke Wine Tour for the Perfect Hens Day
Waiheke is a great destination for an Auckland Hens Party and we have got the best hens party wine crawl the island has to offer.
Waiheke wineries are absolutely lovely and ideal to visit as a Hens Party Activity in Auckland.
Most wineries offer great lunch options like platters, al carte meal or canapes - please ask the team for menus and prices.
Our ever so popular Waiheke Wine Tour includes
- A stop at two different wineries
- Return ferry from Auckland CBD
- ALL transport on the island
- All tasting fees
We use wineries such as Peacock Sky, Kennedy Point, Cable Bay, Stonyridge, Mudbrick, Goldie Estate or the Batch winery
Min 8 people to book our Waiheke wine tour and extra charge occurs on bookings between mid November to December 23rd.
Why our Waiheke wine tour is popular with Hens Parties in Auckland
- You can start when it suits you. We don't tell you when our tours start, they are done specifically to your Hens Party requirement
- Private transport once you are on the island
- Lunch is up to you although we do recommend the ladies gets something to eat. Some wineries offer platters and others can also do a sit-down meal. What is your budget? Also note some of the wineries won't reserve an outside seating area if no food has been prebooked. Inside seating is in most cases for our set 2-course meals.
- We can allow more time at the winery you are eating at, so you have time to chat
- We can book the ferry to return when you would like to go back
Do note no wineries are booked up until deposit is received and we recommend early booking due to weddings. Some wineries require a 50% deposit on top of our deposit if you are having lunch there.
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.